Role Purpose Statement:
- As a Tender Officer, you will be responsible for filling, preparing, submitting both technical and commercial documents for advertised tenders from different clients in the construction field.
Qualifications and Experience :
- Good understanding of the Tendering Process.
- At least two years of relevant work experience.
- PC skills including spreadsheet, presentations, word.
- Organized, Willing to learn, Excellent communication and negotiation skills in both written and spoken English.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Following Advertisements (Invitations to Tender/ EOIs etc.).
- Filling, preparing, submitting both technical and commercial documents for advertised tenders from different clients in the construction field.
- Ensuring that the tender documents are properly printed and bound and availed to be submitted to clients in time.
- Ensuring to attend the opening of tenders.
- Preparing weekly reports for management
- Manage the proposal process for multiple proposals to stay on schedule and present them to the management for review and approval prior to final submission.
- Coordinates and communicates proposal document delivery and cost requirements to the key support functions to meet proposal due dates while raising, tracking and documenting issues.
- Ensures all relevant documentation for bid proposals is complete and accurate.
- To attend Site visits and Pre-bid meetings if requested.
Job Category: Sales Department
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nairobi-Kenya